We deliver piece of mind.
We deliver home inspections for Sacramento County. We are a local branch from Scharf Inspections, which is building a home inspector team across California
Are you looking to purchase a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. That’s why we love helping people stay focused on their search by providing them with an inspection that will give them peace of mind before they make such a huge investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t as it seems. Rest easy knowing our team at [company name] will take care of all your inspection needs for you.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will look for safety hazards such as frayed wiring, lead paint, and structural damage that could cause accidents or injuries down the road.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of repairs necessary to bring it up-to-code. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives!
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It is better to be informed about these issues before you buy.
8. A home inspection is an important step in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. You won’t have to worry anymore because we will tell you everything that needs fixing before closing day arrives! Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
You’re about to buy a house. Do you know what your inspector is going to find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. It’s also an opportunity for you and your real estate agent to learn more about the property, so when it comes time for negotiations, you have all the information at hand.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. That means they miss out on many important details that could come back and bite them later down the road if not discovered during a thorough inspection by a professional inspector like us! We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
4700 Northgate Blvd. #157Sacramento California 95834United States
Sacramento ( SAK-rə-MEN-toh; Spanish: [sakɾaˈmento], Spanish for ''sacrament'') is the capital city of the U.S. state of California and the seat and largest city of Sacramento County. Located at the confluence of the Sacramento and American Rivers in Northern California's Sacramento Valley, Sacramento's 2020 population of 524,943 makes it the sixth-largest city in California and the ninth-largest capital in the United States. Sacramento is the seat of the California Legislature and the Governor of California, making it the state's political center and a hub for lobbying and think tanks. It features the California State Capitol Museum. Sacramento is also the cultural and economic core of the Greater Sacramento area, which at the 2020 census had a population of 2,397,382, the fifth-largest metropolitan area in California.Before the arrival of the Spanish, the area was inhabited by the historic Nisenan, Maidu, and other indigenous peoples of California.
Things to do in Sacramento, California
Our Newest Profiles